Patch Maghreb pour PES 5
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Patch Maghreb pour PES 5

creation d un patch

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

How can i get morocco back ?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
hafed

How can i get morocco back ? Empty
MessageSujet: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyLun 29 Mai à 0:43

Salam,

my french isnt that good so i hope u accept my english.

I installed the superpatch 3.0 and then morocco was replaced by togo. I want to have morocco back . What can i do ? I dont want to install another patch, because i am happy with the superpatch 3.0.

How can I replace the Togo flag and minikit with the moroccan ?
How can i get the moroccan faces into their place ?
How can i install the new moroccan kits ?

Thank u for ur help !!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
pogoss
Admin
pogoss

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyMer 31 Mai à 1:56

download the beta of this forum's patch . you have in it all the WC teams plus egypt . and no african team is removed as I prefered to replace finland , northern ireland , latvia ...
ps : I advise you to wait , tomorrow I'll release an updated version Wink
hafed

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyMer 31 Mai à 2:02

pogoss a écrit:
download the beta of this forum's patch . you have in it all the WC teams plus egypt . and no african team is removed as I prefered to replace finland , northern ireland , latvia ...
ps : I advise you to wait , tomorrow I'll release an updated version Wink

But is this patch on french ?
Can i still play online like i did with the sp 3.0 ?

In ur patch the moroccan GNF replace which league ?

thanks
pogoss
Admin
pogoss

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyMer 31 Mai à 3:09

it replace the bundesliga . the best german clubs replace the lowest eredivise clubs .
but if you don't want such changes you can download this patch of mine wich has an english version :
http://www.frenchevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5403&st=0
ps : with this patch u can play on line with any one that has not the superpatch . if you want to be able to play against them just exctrat the unnamed_022 from that patch and insert it in my patch's 0_text.afs Wink
hafed

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyMer 31 Mai à 3:48

pogoss a écrit:
it replace the bundesliga . the best german clubs replace the lowest eredivise clubs .
but if you don't want such changes you can download this patch of mine wich has an english version :
http://www.frenchevolution.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5403&st=0
ps : with this patch u can play on line with any one that has not the superpatch . if you want to be able to play against them just exctrat the unnamed_022 from that patch and insert it in my patch's 0_text.afs Wink

what are the changes of ur patch below. Cause me my problem is that i want the sp 3.0 and my only change that i want is that i want to have the moroccan nt on it .
pogoss
Admin
pogoss

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyMer 31 Mai à 4:25

you can't have the sp3 with morocco in it . to have morocco you must chande the data base of the sp3 and it won't be the sp3 anymore .
hafed

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyMer 31 Mai à 4:31

pogoss a écrit:
you can't have the sp3 with morocco in it . to have morocco you must chande the data base of the sp3 and it won't be the sp3 anymore .

oh, is there a possibility to have everthing like in the sp3 and with morocco in it.

how can i change the database of the sp3.

or how can i put the moroccan flag and minikit in ? cause i have the kitserver and i have the moroccan shirts in right now.

i would change the players in the editor of PES5, but the only thing that i need is to put in the flag and the minikit, and that the fans wave the moroccan flag.

sorry for so many questions Smile
pogoss
Admin
pogoss

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyJeu 22 Juin à 23:55

the flag is in the file unnamed_463 , unnamed_464 , unnamed_465 and unnamed_466 .
hafed

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyVen 23 Juin à 4:15

pogoss a écrit:
the flag is in the file unnamed_463 , unnamed_464 , unnamed_465 and unnamed_466 .

i fixed the flags already with the GGS.

Can u tell me which files are for the fanflags and banners, cause they are still on togo.

thanx
pogoss
Admin
pogoss

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyMar 27 Juin à 2:34

search up from unnamed_11404 all the banners are starting there and were you'll find togo's one you can put morocco's .
hafed

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyMer 28 Juin à 3:01

pogoss a écrit:
search up from unnamed_11404 all the banners are starting there and were you'll find togo's one you can put morocco's .

can u tell me where i can download some moroccan banners.
pogoss
Admin
pogoss

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyLun 3 Juil à 1:56

it's easy to make but if don't wanna make the effort use this one I made :
How can i get morocco back ? Supmaroc27zl
hafed

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyMer 5 Juil à 1:48

pogoss a écrit:
it's easy to make but if don't wanna make the effort use this one I made :
How can i get morocco back ? Supmaroc27zl

thanx,

can u tell me how i can change the commentators teamname. In my version the comentator is still saying "Togo" and not " Morocco". How can i fix this in the o_sound.asf ??

And how can i put moroccan Fansounds in the 0_sound.asf ? and where can i find some fansounds ?
pogoss
Admin
pogoss

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptySam 8 Juil à 22:52

before putting fan chant for morocco NT try to find them , I'd be glad to have it as well .
to change to team name in commentary you have to replace the sentences where togo is pronounced by those from non patched game . I won't help you for that you have to find by yourself , I don't wanna spend time on other patch (especially a patch I don't like) to have something I already have in my version sorry .
hafed

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyLun 10 Juil à 1:20

pogoss a écrit:
before putting fan chant for morocco NT try to find them , I'd be glad to have it as well .
to change to team name in commentary you have to replace the sentences where togo is pronounced by those from non patched game . I won't help you for that you have to find by yourself , I don't wanna spend time on other patch (especially a patch I don't like) to have something I already have in my version sorry .

spend time on a patch ?? I dont want a patch, just some infos ! Tzzz
pogoss
Admin
pogoss

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? EmptyVen 21 Juil à 3:07

i gave you all the info i know and I was speaking about spending time on checking a patch I don't like to see how to help you .
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How can i get morocco back ?   How can i get morocco back ? Empty

How can i get morocco back ?
Page 1 sur 1